WHEN: 1 JUNE 2020, 11H EST / 14.45H NPT
This webinar aims to advance the dialogue on people centred land governance in Nepal, exchange lessons learnt and enhance collaboration and synergies among land governance partners. Participants will learn about the most recent updates on land governance in the country and the experiences of fruitful collaboration between civil society and State actors.
- Updates on status of Land governance in Nepal and lessons learned;
- Identify opportunities to support land governance reform process through a multi-stakeholder approach;
- Promote a coordinated approach amongst IGOs and NGOs on land in Nepal
MEET THE PANEL
- Janak Raj Joshi, Joint Secretary, Nepal Ministry of Land Management, Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation (MOLMCPA)
- Jagat Deuja, Executive Director, Community Self Reliance Centre (CSRC)
- Raja Ram Chhatkuli, Program Coordinator, UNHABITAT/GLTN
- Shankar Limbu, Secretary, Lawyers' Association for Human Rights of Nepalese Indigenous Peoples (LAHURNIP)
- Tarek Kotb, Nepal Country Director, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- Dharm Joshi, National Engagement Strategy (NES) Nepal Facilitator (Moderator)
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR
National NGOs, IGOs and international NGOs, Donors, Partner government institutions, Local authorities, private sectors interested in advancing the land governance dialogue in Nepal.