WHEN: 20 November 2020, 3 PM Jakarta/Phnom Penh time
The webinar will serve as an alternative option to discuss land governance in Cambodia, enhancing collaboration, identify synergies among concerned actors, together with ILC, World Bank, MLRG, HABIHAT Cambodia and other international organisations, state actors together with other relevant stakeholders to promote effective advancements of people centered land governance in Cambodia.
Specifically, the webinar aims:
1) To promote understanding through sharing and exchange lessons learnt among CSOs, IGOs, private sector and state actors, and other relevant stakeholders about land tenure security as well as he development projects impacting on urban and rural communities in Cambodian.
2) To increase fruitful collaboration between civil society, state actors, and other relevant stakeholders to promote land governance through maximizing the development projects’ impact on urban and rural communities
3) To collect inputs, recommendations, and possible solutions to submit to national, regional and global decisions makers in order to further improve policies and to address negative impacts as a results of development projects.
MEET THE PANEL
Moderator: Ouk Vannara, NGO Forum
- Kanyara Sath, Director of the Community Empowerment and Development Team (CEDT)
- H.E San You, Deputy Provincial Governor of Kampong Chhnang Province
- Vaing Samrith, Bonorng IP, Project Manager of the Community Empowerment for Conflict Transformation on Land and Natural Resource Governance (CECT), STAR Kampuchea
- Denise Musni, Project Officer, Asian NGO Coalition for Agrarian Reform and Rural Development (ANGOC)
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR
Mainly ILC Asia members, but open to everyone.